Winterwoods Trailhead Huckleberry Tea
Trailhead Huckleberry is a light and fruity tisane featuring wild harvested huckleberries from Mount Spokane in Washington. The huckleberries and organic elderberries are balanced by light blackberry leaf and sweet hibiscus and rose hips and pure huckleberry extract.
Use 1 level teaspoon per 8 oz. water. Heat water to boiling. Steep for up to 20 minutes minutes.
• Made With Only 100% Organic, Fair Trade Herbs
• Handcrafted in Spokane, Washington
• With Real Washington Dried Huckleberries. Wild Foraged.
• Artisan Blend From Winterwoods Tea Company
• Blended by Hand in Small Batches
• Gluten Free/Vegan
• Loose Leaf Blend
• Herbal Tea
• Makes 25-30 Cups of Tea
Organic Blackberry Leaf
Organic Rose Hips
Winterwoods Tea is mall batch artisan teas hand mixed in Spokane, Washington. These delicious gourmet teas are made with only the finest 100% organic and fair trade ingredients. Ingredients are sourced from high quality small, local farms and distributors, many of them from within the Northwest.